Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Bridal Shower

My Family Shower turned out Awesome, It's great to have family that supports you in everything you do. I could not ask for a better family. Thankyou to everyone that helped put the shower together, It was so great. Thanks to everyone that came to support me! I Love You all!

My Sis-in-law, My Mommy, My Two Grandma's
Now when you look at this picture, you might glance and think that the person in the pink shirt sitting down is me... Well it's not :) Crazy how much me and Krystyn look alike!
My Auntie Jane- Thanks for such a GrEaT shower!
Shantai and Aubree
Me Eating the Delicious food!

2 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Charie we do look alike!! I"m glad I look like you...you are so beautiful! You are going to be a gorgeous bride!!

Rat Fam said...

We had a great time at your shower! As always we eat REALLY well! I am happy for you!