Friday, November 26, 2010

What I am Grateful for...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone had a good day spending it with their family. I know I had a wonderful time with mine and Trev's family. There's nothing I love more then to spend time with our family. Here are a few things I am grateful for..
1. A house I call home, I am so grateful I have somewhere to go home to every day that is warm and a happy place to be.
2. My job, I may not like having to work all the time but I am so thankful that Me and Trev both have jobs that allow us pay our bills and put Trever through school to make a better life for ourselves.
3. My family, this includes my little family (Trev,Mischa,and Addie) and both mine and Trev's families. We have amazing parents who will do anything to help us succeed and amazing brother's and sister's who are always their for us, through thick and think, through laughing and crying. I love them so much.
4. My health, me and trev both have been blessed this year with no serious health issues (knock on wood) But just the fact that we have health insurance I am grateful for.
5. My husband! He is my rock, my other half. He knows me and he loves me. I am grateful that we were able to be sealed in the temple and that I will go through this life and the next with him by my side.

Happy Holidays, Try to keep the Holiday spirit alive in your home over the next few Holidays and remember to spend time with your loved ones, and let them know you love them. Start new traditions and continue old ones. ENJOY the holidays.. don't stress about the perfect gifts for others, just relax and have fun!

1 comment:

kstalder said...

Thanks for the great post! You do have alot of wonderful things to be thankful for...and family is at the top of my list. I can't wait to see everyone when we come home. Are you going to be able to visit at Grandma's on Thursday?? Steve and I and the twins will be there! Would love to see you.