Thursday, December 30, 2010

My latest creations

For Christmas I went to town making vinyl for Gifts, I absolutely love the way everything turned out so I thought I would share. Now I just need to get my craft room cleaned up from doing everything in there!
This I made for Trever's Grandma Pehrson

This I made for my Sawyer bug to be able to put all of her bows on. Tiff had asked me to make something because the board she had been using was full, so it took my awhile to come up with something and this is what I decided on. I put velcro on the the ribbon and board so that she can have as much ribbon as she needs for her bows.
This I made for my friend Jinger, I thought the saying fit her pretty good :)
This I made for my Mom (and myself) I love this saying and thought it would look good on a tile
I love making my own decorations, it makes it so much more rewarding in the end!
Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Way cute! I love having such a crafty sister :)... We need to craft together!

Hollie said...

Charie you are amazing!!! I wish I had more time here so you could show me how to make such cute things!